Friday, December 07, 2007

sometimes a quiz says it all.....

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!


The only TV show I made a point of watching while in University--- The Muppets. The only stuffed toy I still own - Kermit. My only kitschy garden ornament - Kermit.
what else is there to say? oh ya KERMIT RULES!!!
Hey Mel I didn't cheat either.

3 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Heeheehee!!! I totally guessed right!!! :0) *GRIN*

creativelenna said...

Maggie, I loved this. i found out I am Miss Piggy!! Also - you've been TAGGED! http://creativelenna.blogspot.com/

: ) lenna

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Happy Ho Ho kermiette! :0) Love you so! OXOXO Hugs'n'kisses to that beautiful family! OXOXO meliss