Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I've been tagged

by LennaHere are the simple rules to being tagged:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs

so here goes in no particular order ..........

1. I am a pharmacist. have been for a little while now. lets see, oh ya it will be 25 years in 2008!!! holy &*^%$ where does time go??

2. I have 2 gorgeous delightful darling daughters. my greatest creations ever!! just thinking of them makes my heart swell with love. They are on their own now so when I see them I want to gobble them up just like when they were babies.

3. I'm engaged. for over 3 years now. 2008 WILL be the year.

4.I never work on just one project at a time. I always have many on the go at once. I am trying very hard to finish most though.

5. I can't leave a surface uncovered. It just happens.I can clean the coffee table and in what seems like mere seconds- magazines, notes,books, fabric, newspaper, the odd coffee mug, folded laundry appear. Its like magic, not good magic. good magic would be if things disappeared with equal ease.

6. I want to write a book one day.

7. I am usually very happy & extremely grateful for my life.

hey that wasn't so bad. not much weird stuff. sorry

do I know 7 people I can tag? here goes - Melissa, Nadine,Myrna apparently I don't.

5 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

OMG! The not leaving surfaces uncovered IS genetic! (And a bunch of that other great stuff might be too!) I guess I'd better get into typing stuff about me (I've been tagged twice for this!) OXO Missin' You! :0) Mel

Carmi Cimicata said...

Hi Maggie!
Happy New Year!
I have a little felt exchange organized for the new year.....want to join? I have the infor on my blog this week.
Carmi

Carmi Cimicata said...

YEah!!! I am so glad you joined!
Can you give me an email address so I can keep you in the loop.
carmimail@aol.com

Laurie said...

Hi, Maggie. Sorry to leave an unrelated comment, but I was just over at Wil's page on her Seattle Streets quilt post and saw you'd asked for the pattern. I designed it, and it's available free on the web through ufo-rphanage. http://www.ufo-rphanage.com/seattle-streets.shtml

If that doesn't work, e-mail me at Eastsidequilter@aol.com and I'll send it to you.

Enjoy and send me a photo when you're done.

creativelenna said...

I enjoyed reading this post, Maggie! Your blog looks great!