Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've been tagged

makes me think of playing tag in the yard at school!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) –kuchushe sunfire!

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) sticky toffee puddin' Mcvitie

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) -MHan ps what is a fly girl?

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - green lion

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-Ann Newmarket

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -Hannma

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”)The yellow coffee

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Mike Joseph (?)

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) brown sugar ripple

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) help don't know

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Heehee those were so funny! Can't decide which is my favourite. The yellow coffee!?! maybe... Nah, definitely the Kuchuche sunfire! That's too cool that you like the brown sugar cologne; I wasn't sure if it would bother your sniffer. (I get get you more if you want) :0)
I think that BamBam's middle name is Anne (sp?) but I'm not sure of Grandpa's, Joseph maybe?
OXO meliss P.s. I laughed my pants off over the nose hair sentiment. It's going on your Christmas card now, muahahahahahahha!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

No middle name for Grandpa OXOXO mel