Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ATC's

It was wonderful to see the hundreds of ATC's that were sent into cloth, paper, scissors magazine. hundreds of exquisite little pieces of art. I don't know how Pokey gets any work done on her magazine receiving such treasures in the mail every single day!!
I heard a rumour they will be publishing a book with all the ATC's. As I was admiring them on Thursday night a woman next to me pointed mine out to her mother. The woman was from Toronto & her mother lives in the very next town to me. Small world eh?! She goes to a monthly ATC swap with mostly fiber artists at the Gladstone Hotel on Queen St. in Toronto. We didn't get to pick our own ATC's for the swap. It would be very time consuming if everyone had to choose. The top row is the 5 ATC's from the magazine swap and the second row is from the additional swap with the staff from the magazine. These are my first ATC's in what could become a large collection. I can see how this can become addictive.

No comments: